Camp PHASE for Children with Special Needs
At PHASE, we are focused and committed to creating an accessible, inclusive and all-diversity embracing environment for kids of all abilities. Our Camps are run by dedicated, qualified Support Staff and overseen by the PHASE Management team.
PHASE camps for people aged 10-18 aim to provide a fun-filled week of activities and challenges that encourage participants to come out of their shells and realise their full potential. The diversity of participants and leaders who attends our camp creates a culturally enriched environment that explores, teaches, and motivates positive behaviour, confidence, independent life and living skills, social skills and leadership.
Previous Camps have included the following awesome activities and events: animal feeding at the farm, African drum night, face painting, inflatable water play day, bouncy castle, bushwalking and disco night, to name a few!
2022 Camp Schedules
Term 1 APRIL 2022
11th – 15th Pinjarra Caravan Park – Pinjarra
18th – 22nd Nanga Bush Camp
Term 2 JULY 2022
4th – 8th TBA
11th – 15th Rottnest Island – Governors Circle
Term 3 SEPTEMBER – October 2022
26th – 30th Tuart Cottage, Woodman Point
3rd – 7th TBA
Term 4 – JANUARY 2023
2nd – 6th Ern Halliday Recreation Camp
9th – 13th Jervoise Cottage, Woodman Point
16th – 20th Lavendale Farm Stay – York
23rd – 27th Isolation Hospital, Camp Quaranup
Interested in our special needs holiday camp? Contact us for more information!
A Social, Fun and Exciting Special Need Camp Here In Australia!
Our special needs holiday camps allow children and teenagers to unwind, let loose and have a great time! A camp is a place where carefree nostalgia is born and where young people can make lifelong friends. At PHASE, we foster an environment of positivity, creativity and respect. A week of the term where worries can melt away and where play, exploration and memory-making take over!
Why Our Special Needs Camp Stands Out
We’re on a never-ending journey to bring joy to all:
- We embrace differences and encourage uniqueness whilst simultaneously ensuring that every need is accounted for
- We have a team that is not only highly experienced to deal with a plethora of cases but who is highly passionate and dedicated
- Our special needs camps are designed to be diverse, engaging, and educational
- Participants will benefit in a multitude of ways by learning critical skills through adventure and discovery, which will add to their development as they head in and out of their teen years
- We run all through the year, so whether you are looking for a special needs summer camp or something in the middle of the year, we’ve got times to suit all schedules
- The activities we plan mean that participants can find what they like and try their hand at all kinds of skills
- Being together reminds us that we’re not alone and that we can all belong
- PHASE is multifaceted so that you can remain in touch with us long after the camping weekends.
No matter their struggles or case, everyone deserves to have opportunities to disconnect, be themselves, and engage in activities that stimulate them. A holiday, especially a camping holiday, gives children the chance to be children, relax, and go on many exploits and take on a range of challenges. Our special needs camps are to be enjoyed to the maximum, and our team does everything in the interests of the participants. Read More
Our Special Needs Camp in Perth Awaits You
What could be better than action-packed afternoons spent in our gorgeous state? What’s more is that there is an itinerary of trips, events, activities and adventures all already scheduled so, all you have to do is book a place.
So, if you’re looking for a highly reputable NDIS service provider in Perth that puts on an incredible camp then we’re here for you. Our mission is to really help, make a difference and to be an uplifting presence in the community.
If you’d like further information on how the camp works or just to know more about what we offer, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can fill out an enquiry form, give us a call, email or check us out on social media. We love hearing from you and are always more than happy to talk through what we do and welcome more people to our growing support family. Read Less