Camp PHASE for Children with Special Needs
At PHASE, we are focused and committed to creating an accessible, inclusive and all-diversity embracing environment for kids of all abilities. Our Camps are run by dedicated, qualified Support Staff and overseen by the PHASE Management team.
PHASE camps for people aged 10-18 aim to provide a fun-filled week of activities and challenges that encourage participants to come out of their shells and realise their full potential. The diversity of participants and leaders who attends our camp creates a culturally enriched environment that explores, teaches, and motivates positive behaviour, confidence, independent life and living skills, social skills and leadership.
Previous Camps have included the following awesome activities and events: animal feeding at the farm, African drum night, face painting, inflatable water play day, bouncy castle, bushwalking and disco night, to name a few!
2021 Camp Schedules
Term 1 APRIL 2021
5th – 9th Dwellingup Chalets and Caravan Park
12th – 16th Woodman Point – Coogee
Term 2 JULY 2021
5th – 9th Lavendale Farm Stay – York
12th – 16th Rottnest Island – Geordie Bay
Term 3 SEPTEMBER – October 2021
27th – 1st Dwellingup Chalets and Caravan Park
4th – 8th Lavendale Farm Stay – York
Term 4 – January 2022
3rd – 7th Rottnest Island – Geordie Bay
10th – 14th Dwellingup Chalets and Caravan Park
17th – 23rd Rottnest Island – Geordie Bay
24th – 28th Lavendale Farm Stay – York
Interested in our special needs holiday camp? Contact us for more information!
A Social, Fun and Exciting Special Needs Camp here in Australia!
Our special needs holiday camps give children and teenagers the opportunity to unwind, let loose and have a great time! Camp is a place where carefree nostalgia is born and where young people can make life long friends. At PHASE disability support Perth, we foster an atmosphere of positivity, creativity and respect. A week of the term where worries can melt away and where play, exploration and memory-making take over!
Why Our Special Needs Camp Stands Out
We’re on a never-ending journey to bring joy to all:
- We embrace differences and encourage uniqueness whilst simultaneously ensuring that every need is accounted for
- We have a team that is not only highly experienced to deal with a plethora of cases but who are extremely passionate and dedicated
- Our camps for children with special needs are designed to be diverse, interesting and educational
- Campers will benefit in a multitude of ways learning key skills via adventure and discovery which will add to their development as they head in and out of their teen years
- We run all through the year so whether you are looking for a special needs summer camp or something in the middle of the year, we’ve got times to suit all schedules
- The activities we plan mean that campers can find what they like and try their hand at all kinds of skills
- Being together reminds us that we’re not alone and that we can all belong
- PHASE is multifaceted and so, you can remain in touch with us long after the camping week ends.
Everyone, no matter their struggles or case deserves to have opportunities to disconnect, be themselves and engage in activities that stimulate them. A holiday and especially a camping holiday, give children the opportunity to be children, to relax but also, go on many exploits and take on a range of challenges. Our camps for kids with special needs are to be enjoyed to the maximum and everything our team does is in the interests of the campers. Read More
Our Special Needs Camp in Perth Awaits You
What could be better than action-packed afternoons spent in our gorgeous state? What’s more is that there is an itinerary of trips, events, activities and adventures all already scheduled so, all you have to do is book a place.
So, if you’re looking for a highly reputable NDIS service provider in Perth that puts on an incredible camp then we’re here for you. Our mission is to really help, make a difference and to be an uplifting presence in the community.
If you’d like further information on how the camp works or just to know more about what we offer, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us. You can fill out an enquiry form, give us a call, email or check us out on social media. We love hearing from you and are always more than happy to talk through what we do and welcome more people to our growing support family. Read Less