Disability Services in Perth
Welcome to PHASE
PHASE is a fully NDIS registered provider specialising in providing disability support for young children, adolescents, and adults. (0 to 65 years old)
Who Can We Help With Our Disability Support in PerthAt PHASE, we are open 7 days a week, which makes us a perfect choice for all of your additional support needs, no matter when you find yourself needing them. We understand that life can throw you a curveball sometimes, and that is why we are here – for the times when you need that extra pair of hands, or a break, or even just a shoulder to cry on. Our disability support services across Perth are available to all age ranges and are delivered by our team of highly experienced staff who specialise in working with challenging and complex behavioural needs. We celebrate the abilities, strengths, and diversity of anyone who is living with a disability and aim to create services that provide the individual and his/her carer/family with the right support at the right time.
Are You Searching For A Disability Service In Perth?Then you’ve come to the right place. We are PHASE, an NDIS registered provider of disability services in Perth, WA. We pride ourselves on working with our customers to create unique, individualised care plans that provide maximum support.
Why is being NDIS registered important?The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is an Australian scheme designed to provide individualised planning, opportunities for funding, and support for those living with a disability, as well as their families and/or carers. The NDIS guarantees a lifetime approach that will change and adapt over time depending on your circumstances, always designed to suit and assist you.
What Disability Services Do We Offer?We offer a range of disability services and programs to suit your needs:
Respite Care ProgramsIf you’re a caregiver and you find yourself feeling exhausted most days, it may be time to consider respite care services and give yourself the opportunity to relax and recuperate.
School Holidays ProgramsSome mainstream holiday programs are not equipped to work with children who have special needs, which is where we come in. Our school holiday programs are designed to provide young people with a range of fun, engaging, and exciting activities that allow them to work on their group skills. If, for any reason, you are unsure if your child would be able to attend an activity, please contact us and we may be able to work out a plan around the problem.
Social ClubsOur social clubs are perfect for anyone looking for others who share common interests and enjoy partaking in the same activities. Led by a disability support worker who will provide direction for the group on the day, activities could be anything from watching a movie together to driving to a local market. Each of our services begins with a personal conversation to establish goals and ensure we work together to achieve them in a timely and efficient manner. We ensure that we address any immediate concerns raised by family members, promote a better quality of life for all parties, and serve the community in which we live.
Why Choose Us Over Other Disability Agencies?
- We offer tailor-made support plans for each and everyone that comes to us looking for a helping hand. We work extremely hard to ensure that this planning is intensively person-centred and will discuss what your life ambitions and personal goals are so that we can devise a plan that will help you to achieve those goals and ensure a positive outcome.
- Our team is incredibly focused and passionate about helping people achieve better well-being and we want to help anyone who needs our support to start living their best life. We genuinely care and can guarantee that our service will have a positive impact on your life. Our disability agency staff members are highly experienced and have a proven track record of working with very challenging behaviours.
- We are able to work with anyone who has complex or high needs, and have worked with a wide range of conditions, including autism and other mental health-related conditions.
- We are an NDIS registered provider in WA and can help you understand the NDIS budget and find out more about eligibility and plan management.
- The services our disability organisation offer are wide-ranging and include school holiday programs, in-home respite care and more.
Why Should You Choose Our Disability Support Services In Perth, WA?Our disability support workers in Perth are recruited through a rigorous process, which involves:
- Minimum of Certificate III in Disability
- Checks to ensure individual is permitted to work with children
- Police clearance
- First Aid trained and certified
- Manual handling trained
Services We Provide
Short/Medium Term Accommodation (also known as
Respite Care in Perth) enables people with disability to be independent and achieve their goals in a supported environment. It is also an opportunity for family or carers to take a short break from their daily routine.Learn More
School Holiday Program
has been designed to ensure young people can access a range of fun and exciting activities during the school holidays whilst still benefiting from group dynamics. As a group supported program, there is considerable flexibility, and most activities can be accessed on any day during the school holidays.Learn More
Latest PHASE News
Do you require specific help or are unsure where to begin?We’re here to help.