We are always on the look out for passionate, organised and dedicated Disability Support Workers!
Qualifications & Experience
Our team at PHASE understands the importance of providing exceptional care to our clients. That’s why we only employ disability support workers who meet strict requirements. Our staff hold a minimum of a Certificate 3 in Disability Services, or possess equivalent work experience.
Additionally, our team members must have up-to-date:
- Certificate III in Disability Services or equivalent work experience
- Current National Police Clearance issued within the last three months
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Completion of the NDIS Workers Orientation Module
- Completion of the NDIS Workers Screening Check
- Current Working with Children Check
- Must have a current Australian Drivers Licence and access to a reliable vehicle
- Completion of Manual Handling and Medication Training
- Mental Health First Aid certification is an added advantage.
We take pride in our team of skilled and experienced disability support workers, and we ensure that they meet all the necessary requirements to provide top-notch care to our clients. If you’re looking for a reliable and trustworthy disability support service in Perth, don’t hesitate to contact us at PHASE.
Tasks & Responsibilities
As a Support Worker at PHASE, you will play an important role in enhancing the lives of our Participants in our accommodation sites, in their own homes, and in the community. You will be responsible for:
- Providing Participants with maximum opportunity for developing valued lifestyles by supporting them in their day-to-day living and facilitating their choice and control in matters relating to their home and community.
- Assisting Participants with household management, activities of daily living, and other tasks based on their individual needs.
- Facilitating community inclusion and participation by supporting Participants in accessing community activities, venues, and services.
- Carrying out positive routines, duties, and activities in a cooperative, respectful, and flexible manner that are meaningful and purposeful to the Participant.
- Utilizing good organizational and planning skills to ensure that Participants receive the support they need in a timely and efficient manner.
- Contributing to the development of individual support arrangements using initiative, common sense, innovation, and creativity.
- Promoting the PHASE vision and mission by providing quality, best-in-class support to Participants.
- To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A minimum Certificate III in Disability Services (or equivalent work experience).
- A current National Police Clearance (issued within the last three months).
- A current First Aid Certificate.
- Completed the NDIS Workers Orientation Module and NDIS Workers Screening Check.
- A current Working with Children Check.
- A valid Australian Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle.
- Completed Manual Handling and Medication Training.
- Mental Health training is an added advantage.
Join our team at PHASE and make a real difference in the lives of our Participants by providing them with the best possible support and care.
Disability Support Worker Jobs in Perth
At PHASE, we know that actions speak louder than words, which is why we don’t just say we care – we prove it every day through our actions and the services we provide. We understand that navigating the world of disability support can be challenging, especially for those with complex needs, which is why we are dedicated to providing the highest quality of care and support.
Our team is made up of compassionate and experienced professionals who are committed to ensuring that every person who uses our disability support services in Perth receives the best possible care and support. We go above and beyond to ensure that our clients feel comfortable and supported in every interaction with us.
We also understand that being a primary caregiver can be challenging and that it’s okay to need a break sometimes. That’s why we offer respite care services that allow caregivers to take a break while ensuring that their loved ones receive the care and support they need. Our respite care services are designed to give caregivers peace of mind, knowing that their loved ones are in good hands.
At PHASE, we don’t just care – we are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of our clients and their families. We are passionate about providing the highest quality of care and support, and we will continue to work tirelessly to ensure that we exceed your expectations every time you use our services.