NDIS Service Providers in Perth
National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) is a new approach to service delivery and funding for people with a disability.
The NDIS puts people with disability at the centre of the system for the first time – allowing them to determine their own future and receive funding which matches their needs, goals and aspirations.
NDIS – What does it mean?
- National: The NDIS is being introduced progressively across all states and territories.
- Disability: The NDIS provides support to eligible people with intellectual, physical, sensory, cognitive and psychosocial disability. Early intervention supports can also be provided for eligible people with disability or children with developmental delay.
- Insurance: The NDIS gives all Australians peace of mind if they, their child or loved one is born with or acquires a permanent and significant disability, they will get the support they need.
- Scheme: The NDIS is not a welfare system. The NDIS is designed to help people get the support they need so their skills and independence improve over time.
Things to help a person undertake daily life activities and enable them to participate in the community and reach their goals.
The NDIS provides funding to eligible people based on their individual needs.
What types of supports are funded?
The types of supports that the NDIS may fund for participants include:
- daily personal activities
- transport to enable participation in community, social, economic and daily life activities
- workplace help to allow a participant to successfully get or keep employment in the open or supported labour market
- therapeutic supports including behaviour support
- help with household tasks to allow the participant to maintain their home environment
- help to a participant by skilled personnel in aids or equipment assessment, set up and training
- home modification design and construction
- mobility equipment, and
- vehicle modifications. Read More
Are You Looking For A Reliable NDIS Service Provider In Perth?
Our disability support workers are some of the most compassionate, caring, loving, and nurturing people that you will ever meet. They are also certified in disability & mental health, first aid, and manual handling as standard, as well as being cleared for working with children, and having full police clearance.
You know that when they’re with us, your loved one is in safe hands. We will work with you and your loved ones to ensure that everyone has an experience with us that exceed their expectations, every time you use our services.
What Is The NDIS?
A lot of you will be well acquainted with the NDIS, or the National Disability Insurance Scheme, by now. However, this is for those who aren’t – we all know that it can be a daunting thing to get started with. In short, the NDIS is a scheme implemented by the NDIA, or the National Disability Insurance Agency. The scheme is being rolled out nation-wide, and provides funding directly to individuals with a permanent and significant disability, to help cater to their additional support needs.
The NDIS is about providing Australians with disabilities the information they need, and connections to services in their communities. The support that the NDIS provides will ultimately help its benefactors to:
- Pursue their goals
- increase their independence
- increase their activity within the community
What NDIS Services Can We Offer You?
As a registered NDIS service provider in Perth, we can offer the disabled community of the metropolitan Perth area a multitude of services. Whether you are the parent of a disabled child, the primary caregiver for another loved one, or yourself are a disabled adult, the team at PHASE has something to offer you.
Some of our services include:
- The provision of in home respite care
We understand that sometimes, your loved one is going to feel more comfortable in their own environment as opposed to the unfamiliarity of ours, and our in home respite care service ensures that everyone has a happy, comfortable experience.
- After School care
We understand that working life doesn’t always conform to everyone’s schedules, so at PHASE, we have staff available to drop off and pick up your child from school on weekdays.
- Respite weekends
Our respite weekends are the perfect way for your child to socialise with their peers, and allow you some well-deserved time off.
- School Holiday camps
Much like working life doesn’t conform to everyone’s schedules, it doesn’t stop just because school does! At PHASE, our School Holiday camps are a safe environment for your child to enjoy themselves and socialise with their peers, whilst you can rest assured that they are in the best hands.
- Support for families
This list is not exhaustive, and we tailor every service we offer to the individual needs of the service user. At PHASE, we recognise that disabilities are not ‘one size fits all’ even in those with the same condition, and that’s why our care isn’t either. Read Less