Our mission is to enable each person we support to live an empowered life and be considered an equal citizen.
We will inspire and lead change to deliver best practice and outcomes.
- Support and listen to each person and their family.
- Provide leadership to influence strategy and policy.
- Deliver person-driven, flexible & responsive services to build a sustainable future.
- Build on our foundation for success through our expertise in service delivery, workforce development and quality improvement.
PHASE offers a Holistic, Consistent, Multi-disciplinary approach to supporting people with disabilities, including:
- Core and Capacity building support
- Community access and inclusion programs
- Assistance with Supported Living (shared, transition, short & medium term)
- Transportation Service
- Therapy – In house Psychologist
- Short term accommodation (respite) options
- School holiday programs and Camps
- Positive Behaviour Therapy and Behaviour Management Plans
- Nursing Care
Our team has vast experience in managing complex cases, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Intellectual Disability
- Global Development Delay
- Psychosocial Conditions including Major Depressive illness, Schizophrenia, Anxiety and Bipolar Disorder
- Neurological conditions including Stroke and Multiple Sclerosis
- Genetic and chromosomal conditions
- Foetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder
We understand everybody is different and we are keen to find out what matters to you!
Together, we can discuss your interests, hobbies, and talents, such as making new friends, socialising and accessing the community.