Therapeutic Support Perth
If you need dedicated therapeutic support in Perth, Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise is the way to go. We know there are various forms of therapy and treatment that are used to address the physical, emotional, and psychological needs of individuals who are experiencing challenges or difficulties in their lives. There are many different types of therapeutic support in Perth we can offer at Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise, including:
• Psychotherapy: This form of therapy involves talking with a mental health professional to explore thoughts, feelings, and behaviours, and to develop coping skills and strategies for managing challenges.
• Occupational therapy: This type of therapy helps individuals develop the skills needed to perform daily activities and tasks, such as self-care, work, and leisure.
• Physical therapy: This therapy helps individuals improve their physical abilities and manage pain, often through exercises and other movement-based interventions.
• Speech therapy: This therapy helps individuals improve their communication skills, including speaking, listening, and understanding language.
• Art therapy: This form of therapy uses the creative expression, such as drawing, painting, and sculpture, to explore emotions and promote personal growth.
At Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise, we offer excellent therapeutic support in Perth knowing it can be an effective way to help individuals cope with challenges and improve their overall well-being. It can also provide a safe and supportive environment for individuals to explore their thoughts and feelings, and develop coping skills and strategies for managing difficult situations. At Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise, we are dedicated to providing quality therapeutic support in Perth to those who need it, and we are passionate about helping individuals and families reach their full potential. Give us a call today to find out more about our services and to book an appointment. We are here for you and our friendly experts will be glad to tell you everything you need to know.
Respite ProgramShort/Medium Term Accommodation (also known as Respite Care in Perth) enables people with disability to be independent and achieve their goals in a supported environment. It is also an opportunity for family or carers to take a short break from their daily routine. Learn More
School Holiday ProgramOur School Holiday Program has been designed to ensure young people can access a range of fun and exciting activities during the school holidays whilst still benefiting from group dynamics. As a group supported program, there is considerable flexibility, and most activities can be accessed on any day during the school holidays. Learn More
Latest PHASE News
Do you require specific help or are unsure where to begin?We’re here to help.