PHASE At Home
PHASE In-home Support services are designed to build your independence through assistance or supervision with day-to-day tasks.
We’ll work with you to identify your goals and provide a customised support plan.
Our Support Workers can come to your home to help you out with your daily tasks including:
- Personal care and support – showering, dressing, toileting, grooming
- Domestic assistance – cleaning, washing, home and yard maintenance
- Nursing services – continence, wound care, and medication management
- Transport training using buses, trains and ferries
- Menu planning, grocery shopping, meal preparation and cooking
- Budgeting and managing finances
In-home Support helps you build on your existing personal strengths while expanding on further skills that align with your goals and plan. Our flexible service means we can provide you with as little or as much support you require.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.