In-Home Care For Special Needs Child
Looking for in-home care for a special needs child? Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise is the business you should trust. Our team of Perth based disability support workers are here for you no matter what you need and will go above and beyond to ensure that your loved one receives the highest level of care for their individual needs. We offer a range of services depending on the specific needs of the child. Our excellent services may include:
• Personal care: This can include assistance with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and grooming.
• Medical care: If the child has a medical condition that requires regular treatment or monitoring, a healthcare professional may be needed to provide in-home care.
• Therapy: Depending on the child’s needs, they may require physical, occupational, or speech therapy. These therapies can be provided in the home by a therapist or therapist assistant.
• Respite care: Respite care provides temporary relief for parents or caregivers of special needs children. It can allow the primary caregiver to take a break, run errands, or attend to other responsibilities.
• Educational support: Special needs children may require additional support with their education. This can include one-on-one tutoring or assistance with schoolwork.
Our in-home care for a special needs child at Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise is provided by a variety of professionals with a lot of passion for helping others. It is important to carefully consider the specific needs of the child and choose a care provider who is qualified and experienced in working with special needs children. Our staff are unique in not only their level of commitment and dedication to their job but the fact that, as a standard, they are all accredited.
We encourage you to contact us to discuss your individual situation and the services that may best suit your needs.
Respite ProgramShort/Medium Term Accommodation (also known as Respite Care in Perth) enables people with disability to be independent and achieve their goals in a supported environment. It is also an opportunity for family or carers to take a short break from their daily routine. Learn More
School Holiday ProgramOur School Holiday Program has been designed to ensure young people can access a range of fun and exciting activities during the school holidays whilst still benefiting from group dynamics. As a group supported program, there is considerable flexibility, and most activities can be accessed on any day during the school holidays. Learn More
Latest PHASE News
Do you require specific help or are unsure where to begin?We’re here to help.