Looking for Home Care Services?
Here at Perth Healthcare and Support Enterprise (PHASE) we understand that it’s not always easy caring for someone who is disabled, so we’re here to help. We celebrate the capability, strengths and diversity of persons living with a disability, and help develop key skills to assist in day-to-day life.
Having someone come to visit you in your home can make a huge difference to your life, whether it’s helping with daily routines or helping to sustain the most comfortable living arrangement.
Our support team can help with a range of different day-to-day routines, including:
- Helping with domestic tasks: laundry, cleaning, and meal preparation.
- Home and garden maintenance: making sure it is easy to get around the home and keep it tidy.
- Nursing care: changing dressings on wounds and making sure all medications are taken.
- Mobility assistance: taking you to appointments, shopping, and picking up prescriptions.
- Fitness, social meetings, and rehabilitation: keeping both yourself and your brain active and healthy. Read More
Are you looking for home care services in Perth for a loved one?
We are a Perth-based disability provider. Our purpose is to identify good practice approaches when delivering our service to people living with disabilities, to help them make informed choices that affect their living environment. We help to coordinate a disability support package to monitor your progress in achieving your goals.
- Responsive and flexible
- Respecting of dignity
- Continuously improving
Why should you choose PHASE as your home care services provider
As part of our person-centred preparation, we will sit down for a chat with you and your family to personalise your home care service in Perth and ensure the best possible outcome for you. Our disability support workers are highly trained and experienced to work with those who have difficult behaviours, demanding needs, autistic traits, and mental health related issues.
We are proud to be a provider of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS). The National Disability Insurance Scheme is an Australia-wide system, providing planning, funding, and support to people living with a disability as well as their families and carers. You are provided with real choice, control, and flexibility through personalised funding for the services that benefit you the most.
You can even choose how you manage the providers:
- Self-managed: you pay providers and manage any admin processes yourself
- Provider-managed: as the provider, we can manage your payments on your behalf and help with service agreements and hiring staff
- A mix of self-managed and Local Co-ordinator managed: you might want the Local Co-Ordinator manage your therapy funds, but you take care of your consumables
Get In Touch With Us For More Information About Our Home Care Across Perth
We can put your loved ones’ minds at rest, knowing you’re being well looked after and happy in your own home. All you have to do to find out more about our home care services in Perth call us on 0148750524 or fill in the contact form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
As an NDIS service providers, we pride ourselves on providing disability support services and respite care services in Perth. We specialise in respite care for autistic children and special needs respite care. Our respite care services will provide you and your loved one with peace of mind. Read Less