Down Syndrome Support Services Perth
People with Down syndrome may experience a range of physical and cognitive challenges, but with appropriate Down syndrome support services in Perth as well as accommodation, they can lead fulfilling and productive lives; and this is what we offer at Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise. There are several advantages to providing support for individuals with Down syndrome:
• Improved quality of life: With the right support, individuals with Down syndrome can live fulfilling and meaningful lives, participate in their communities, and enjoy a good quality of life.
• Enhanced social skills: Supportive environments and interventions can help individuals with Down syndrome develop social skills, including communication and interpersonal skills, which can lead to stronger relationships and greater social inclusion.
• Increased independence: With the right support and accommodations, individuals with Down syndrome can become more independent and self-sufficient, which can lead to increased self-esteem and a sense of accomplishment.
• Improved education and employment outcomes: With the right support, individuals with Down syndrome can achieve success in education and employment. This may include accommodations such as extra time for tests, assistance with organisation, or the use of assistive technology.
• Greater participation in the community: Supportive environments and interventions can help individuals with Down syndrome participate more fully in their communities, including through activities such as volunteering, sports, and other leisure activities.
With the Down syndrome support services in Perth like the ones we offer at Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise providing support for individuals with Down syndrome can lead to improved quality of life, enhanced social skills, increased independence, improved education and employment outcomes, and greater participation in the community.
If you are looking for Down syndrome support services in Perth, look no further than Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise. Contact us today to learn more, we will be happy to assist you and tell you everything you need to know.
Short/Medium Term Accommodation (also known as
Respite Care in Perth) enables people with disability to be independent and achieve their goals in a supported environment. It is also an opportunity for family or carers to take a short break from their daily routine.Learn More
School Holiday Program
has been designed to ensure young people can access a range of fun and exciting activities during the school holidays whilst still benefiting from group dynamics. As a group supported program, there is considerable flexibility, and most activities can be accessed on any day during the school holidays.Learn More
Latest PHASE News
Do you require specific help or are unsure where to begin?We’re here to help.