Disability Support Environment Perth
Looking for a good disability support environment in Perth? Here at Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise, you will find the place you are looking for. We take pride in being the leading disability support environment in Perth. We provide a range of services to support people with disabilities, including:
• Assistance with daily living tasks such as shopping, meal preparation, and personal hygiene
• Assistance with transportation to medical appointments and other activities
• Assistance with obtaining and managing benefits, services and entitlements
• Advocacy and support for people with disabilities in accessing services and entitlements
• Information and referral to other relevant services and organisations
• Social events and activities to enable people with disabilities to socialise and develop networks
• Education and training to increase independence and self-determination
• Support for carers of people with disabilities
• Ongoing assessment and review of support needs
At Perth Healthcare & Support Enterprise, we understand the importance of providing a safe, secure and supportive environment for people with disabilities. Our dedicated team of professionals is committed to providing the highest quality of care and support. We strive to ensure that everyone who comes to us has access to the resources they need to live a full, independent and meaningful life.
We are a team of people who understand that some members of our community have additional care needs, that it’s okay for you as their primary caregiver to have a break sometimes, and that you shouldn’t feel any sort of shame or guilt for that. Our disability support environment in Perth provides not just activities and entertainment, but also support and guidance. We understand that everyone’s needs are different and we strive to create a safe and inclusive environment for all the people who prefer our services as a dedicated organisation. We have a range of activities and facilities available to ensure that each camper can participate and feel included.
Short/Medium Term Accommodation (also known as
Respite Care in Perth) enables people with disability to be independent and achieve their goals in a supported environment. It is also an opportunity for family or carers to take a short break from their daily routine.Learn More
School Holiday Program
has been designed to ensure young people can access a range of fun and exciting activities during the school holidays whilst still benefiting from group dynamics. As a group supported program, there is considerable flexibility, and most activities can be accessed on any day during the school holidays.Learn More
Latest PHASE News
Do you require specific help or are unsure where to begin?We’re here to help.