Caring for someone with a disability can be a very rewarding experience. But it can also at times be exhausting and perplexing, especially if you’re not sure of the best course of action. At Perth Healthcare and Support Enterprise, we can provide exactly the type of disability care in Joondalup that you need for your loved ones.
Getting the Required Disability Care in Joondalup
Disability can come in a variety of forms but each one affects the individual as well as those who care for them. We recognise the different demands and challenges, providing a variety of disability care services in Joondalup to cater for them.
Tailored Disability Services in Joondalup
Because we treat everyone as an individual and recognise they have varying needs, we don’t try to make them fit into our standard services. Instead, we assess particular requirements and create support programmes that are specifically designed to meet those requirements for all age groups, from young children to adults.
We have a wide range of programmes that we can adapt and combine to meet those specific needs. These include:
- home care that provides practical help with everyday tasks and special needs so that individuals can lead a comfortable and fulfilled life in their own home and be as independent as possible
- school holiday programmes that are the best available in the area, enabling individuals to participate in social activities and to gain confidence by working in groups
- equine therapy groups that have a calming effect, particularly for those with challenging behaviours
- special needs groups that cater for particular needs and promote self-assurance
- respite care, either on a regular or ad hoc basis, so that family carers can take time off for holidays, work, socialising or simply to rest.
All our care is targeted at the special needs of the individual and is intended to help them achieve their particular goals. We have specialist knowledge of autism and the challenges it poses as well as a host of other disabilities. Read More
Quality & Value in Disability Support Across Joondalup
Disability support is often funded by the NDIS, but we always aim to provide the best possible value for money in case this is not available. This combines the very highest quality of service at the least practical cost.
We also aim to make the whole process as easy and stress-free as possible so we:
- provide comprehensive schedules so you are aware in advance of what is happening
- arrange our programmes to suit your schedule so you are not inconvenienced
- supply daily updates, with photographs, of activities undertaken so you are fully aware of what is being provided and how your loved one is progressing
- offer pick up and drop off at your home to free up your day even more.
We always aim to provide a professional and friendly service that’s free of bureaucracy and is totally transparent and accountable. We have small groups that are easily managed by staff who are totally dedicated to providing the best possible service. As a result, you can be confident your loved ones receive an outstanding and stimulating level of disability care in Joondalup from which they will benefit immensely. Read Less