Disability Organisations & Agencies in Perth
Are you looking for disability agencies in Perth?
If yes, then you need to search no more because you have found the solution: PHASE. We are one of the best disability agencies in Perth. Our organisation is a professionally established NDIS disability service provider with a strong reputation for providing effective support and care to young children, adolescents and adults.
We specialise in facilitating community access and inclusion support. We can also provide weekend and centre based respite, as well as school holiday programs and domestic and emergency respite support.
What services can we offer as a disability agency?
We provide a range of disability support services for all ages. Our goal is to support and celebrate the varying abilities and strengths of people living with a range of disabilities. We understand the necessity of having your needs met and want to help you by providing you with the right kind of support when you need it.
Our intent is to work collaboratively with you, your family and other support services in order to help you develop some key skills so that you can build and promote connections within your wider community.
We want everyone that walks through our doors to have access to the key services that will allow them to develop and sustain the best possible living arrangements.
Why choose us over other disability organisations?
- We offer tailor made support plans for each and every one that comes to us looking for a helping hand. We work extremely hard to ensure that this planning is intensively person-centred and will discuss what your life ambitions and personal goals are so that we can devise a plan that will help you to achieve those goals and ensure a positive outcome.
- Our team is incredibly focused and passionate about helping people achieve better well-being and we want to help anyone who needs our support to start living their best life. We genuinely care and can guarantee that our service will have a positive impact on your life. Our staff members are highly experienced and have a proven track record of working with very challenging behaviours.
- We are able to work with anyone who has complex or high needs, and have worked with a wide range of conditions, including autism and other mental health related conditions.
- We are an NDIS registered provider in WA and can help you understand the NDIS budget and find out more about eligibility and plan management.
- The services we offer are wide-ranging and include school holiday programs, in-home respite care and more.
Have a question? Get in touch with us
We would love to be able to offer you and your family members the support that you need to start living a happier, healthier life. If you would like to take advantage of our services and start moving towards becoming the best version of yourself, make the right choice and get in touch with us today.
You can contact us by calling us on 0418 750 524 or by using contact form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you.
We are PHASE. As an NDIS service providers, we pride ourselves on providing disability support and respite services to disabled & autistic children and people with special needs. Our in-home respite care will provide you and your loved one with peace of mind.