Perth Autism Services
If you have been looking for autism services in Perth for yourself or a loved one, your search ends here as we can help. PHASE is an effective and approved NDIS disability service provider that has an excellent reputation for working incredibly well with anyone who identifies as being autistic or has neuro-divergent tendencies.
We Provide Autism Support Services In Perth
We offer a wide range of services, including creating individualised behaviour support plans that are purposely designed to meet the needs of autistic people within our community.
We believe that being autistic should not hinder an immersive experience in society and that our training and support can help people on the spectrum lead better lives filled with greater mental fortitude and resilience.
We support people of all ages who are on the autistic spectrum or have some form of autism spectrum condition, including Asperger’s syndrome.
We are very much aware that the needs of autistic people are varied and no two people are alike, which is why we work hard to ensure our support services are bespoke to the needs of each individual. Our major strength lies in addressing challenging behaviours and we use this ability to create and implement support plans that are both purposeful and effective.
What Types Of Support Services Can We Offer People With Autism?
Our goal is to help create an environment that celebrates the neurodiversity of individuals and to help create an accessible and inclusive environment for children and adults who live with an autism spectrum condition.
We are fortunate enough to have an incredibly competent and experienced team of experts who will be able to offer a vast and wide-range of services suited to the needs of autistic people.
Our services include;
- School holiday programs
- Social clubs
- In-home respite care
- Special needs respite care
- Emergency respite care
- Weekend respite programs
- Home care services
Why Choose PHASE?
- We are very much focused on embracing neurodiversity and recognise that just because somebody thinks differently than others, it doesn’t make them wrong or broken. We work closely with each individual to ensure that our approach helps to provide better access and ensures inclusion in the best way for that person.
- We also have a real desire to provide primary carers of autistic people with chances to get some quality, personal time to spend on meeting their own needs. We are very much aware that it is not just autistic people who might need our support, and that carers who live and work with autistic friends and family members might also require support.
- Our support planning is intensively person-centred and we will discuss what your life ambitions and personal goals are so that we can devise a plan that will help you to achieve them sooner and in the most positive way.
- PHASE is an NDIS registered provider in WA so if you need help understanding the NDIS budget and eligibility, we’re here to help.
We would love for you to access the support that you deserve so get in touch with us today. Call us now and let’s talk about how we can help you or your autistic loved get on the path to leading a happier life. You can reach us on 0418 750 524.
We are PHASE. As an NDIS service providers, we pride ourselves on providing disability support services and respite care services in Perth. We specialise in respite care for autistic children and special needs respite care. Our in-home respite care will provide you and your loved one with peace of mind.